New Season bags at Bicester.

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
If anyone is after a Maggie, east west, or .......can`t remember what else he said ??

Had a phone call today from James to say that they had just had a delivery or new season bags maggie`s etc......sorry can`t remember what else he said (kids fighting in the background!!)

Might be worth a phone call if you are after a new season bag.........

Yes, there are lots of new bags at Cheshire Oaks too. I went there today. Loads and loads of stuff. Off the top of my head:
  • pink, bronze and green Maggies
  • Milton hobo blue
  • Milton shoulder bag blue
  • Leigh hobos
  • Leigh saddlebags in just about every colour
  • Roxanne tote in oak (this was gorgous and very comfortable)
  • Bayswater in fuschia, mink ombre and bronze
  • Maxi mabels in pebble and brown
  • Mabels in denim or aqua not sure which, red, gold, other colours
  • Choc ledburys
  • Choc mollie
  • Oak and Choc Eustons
Lots of other stuff too.

I just phoned all the outlets :shame: on my quest for a Raspberry Maggie but none of them had any :shrugs: Most of them had the green & bronze, though.

uhhmm, midnight would be lovely!

But I also like the chocolate one.... and the denim/aqua ones, although Im not sure how blue would fit in with my clothing atm..

Dont think Im going to get one anytime soon, Ive not heard of the midnight ones coming up at the outlets - has anyone seen/heard of them getting this colour in?

I was at SM last week and they had both the denim and aqua (I think they are the correct colours), a couple of black ones and I think a chocolate one.
If I could have afforded one I would have snapped up a black one (esp after seeing Frankie's midnight one) but I can't so it can stay on the wishlist for quite a while longer! Not in any hurry.

I wasn't really into the Mabel until I saw one at Gatwick when I went on holiday in August. It was Sand and it wasn't a big as I am imagined it to be (it was the medium sized one).

I would love one in Midnight - I'm going to look at the meet in October, that could be my meet bag I think (possibly Chocolate or Black if they have no Midnight).