NEW scribble vs. OLD scribble?!

duztbunnie00

Feb 12, 2007
anyone have any opinions of the new vs. old scribbles?
i've been spending ALL this time looking for nice old style scribbles
should i just save instead and spend on the new ones!!
now i'm kinda torn =(

what do you guys think? =)

i like last years better. the year before THAT was the one with the primary colors, right? i prefer the pastels, but not overly fond of this years.

...but i guess if you're indifferent, buy a brand new one.

The first year had bright bold colors. The second year was pastel, light colors. And this years is a mixture of both, bright and light. I have both 05 and 06 scribble lines. And I'm planning on getting this years.

I like the first two (05 and 06). At first I didn't like the first year's, but this year it has grown on me. I'm still not sure about this year because the colors are a little off for me to coordinate anything with and I don't want to look too busy. :shrugs:

i like the very first scribble, colours were loud and strong, didn't like it when i first saw it but now after seeing all the 3 seasons scribble, the first season is still to my liking.

Personally I am not a fan of anyone them. If I had to choose, I would go with the light scribble. I am dissapointed in that fabric. I purchased and then sold the scarf print (the one with blues, browns); not because I did not LOVE the colors, but because it was too hard for me to keep clean. That is why I am shying away from the scribble as well.

I personally like last years... the colors just seemed a bit more subtle and... grown up? Is that horrible?? *Please don't hate me scribble lovers!!* It just seemed that last years is the only one that I could pull off...:shrugs:

Maybe the bright ones would make a good beach bag or something?? If I HAD to choose between the first year and this new line... I probably would pick the new ones... Just my opinion... scribble is not for everyone, but is perfect for some!!