New Scent: Un Jardin apres la Mousson

Just received my sample in the mail from my SA...it smells heavenly! I would describe it as a zesty floral with some melony notes. I just spritzed it on my wrist, so I'll update again as the smell wears down throughout today.

Well, talk about timing...the perfume came in stock today! I purchased a bottle and it's heavenly. According to the insert, the perfume "blends the freshness of ginger and the sweetness of the butterfly-delicate cold spices and the subtlety of vetiver." It's gorgeous!!

I've just tried my sample and alas it smells like melon juice on me - shame I can't smell the spices at all.
My local store manager looked up the launch date and it will be in H boutiques 1st July.

My SA at BH gave me some samples to try. Love it so far. It smells so subtle and perfect for Spring/Summer. I also liked how H designed the bottle with hints of blue and green. The art work on the box is beautiful as well...elephant with an parasol on its trunk. I think it would make a lovely scarf design.

Just a quick update for UK ladies, I rang the Manchester Hemes boutique about this perfume. I was told it was being launched in June with samples probably being available the late May bank holiday in store.

I have major lemmings for this scent now, I love Un Jardin Sur le Nil but to have to wait another month X_x

Thanks for the info Seren, I'm definately going to get this one - my SA gave me their only store sample and it's lovely although I get a real hit of pepper when I first put it on, but it does settle into a fruity/spicy fragrance after a very short while.

Because this is a new perfume there are "super samples" available. I got one from my SA that is comprised of a perfume sample, 2 tubes of bath gel, and 2 tubes of lotion.

I like this scent... I get headaches when the scent is too strong, and so far, this one hasn't bothered me at all... I'll give it 2 thumbs up.

I haven't yet tried it on myself, but smelling it sprayed on a card was lovely. Very light and fresh, definitely perfect for the warmer months ahead!