New scarf

That's the RETNA scarf. Bought it yesterday along with a cyan epi Alma. Love it!

OMG.. I can't stop thinking about it... this is a dilemma.. I love it.. In love with it.. do you think it's gonna be very versatile? I just bought a St. Petersbourg Stole in Grey.. It is a love too but I am not sure if I can pull it off on casual clothes..

Hi..kickchic..:wave:
I'm thinking to get the pivoine Graffiti stole..but haven't seen it IRL...
May I ask you your opinlion on this one?...I have to choose one between this one and the Corail Leo stole....So:sweatdrop: hard..
THank you in advance...
+1
I love this stole its so pretty and unique. I say buy it :smile:

I know.. I wanna go back to the store, the SA offered me to check if they have another one in stock, I hesitated and said maybe not now cause I just bought one last week.. but this is killing me... :roflmfao:

Hi..kickchic..:wave:
I'm thinking to get the pivoine Graffiti stole..but haven't seen it IRL...
May I ask you your opinlion on this one?...I have to choose one between this one and the Corail Leo stole....So:sweatdrop: hard..
THank you in advance...

The Graffiti Stole is large and impressed me. It is vibrant, it would be beautiful in the Spring/ Summer. If I could justify dropping $860 on it I would go for it, however, I would purchase the leopard stole first as it is more classic and I wold get more wear out of it. Also thinking will the graffiti become dated??? I hope that helps. GL

The Graffiti Stole is large and impressed me. It is vibrant, it would be beautiful in the Spring/ Summer. If I could justify dropping $860 on it I would go for it, however, I would purchase the leopard stole first as it is more classic and I wold get more wear out of it. Also thinking will the graffiti become dated??? I hope that helps. GL

Thank you so much for your input...
I currently have the Mauve and the Beige Leo stole..and the thing is that originally I was interested in Corail Leo Stole but my SA suggested me the pivoine Graffiti Stole....
If I could have both..hmm...but I can only go for one...
BTW I haven't thought about the fact that it can be looked outdated later on?..Now that makes me think twice...but is the graffiti stole LE? so I cannot get it when they are all sold out?...
Oh..I'm not usually in LV scarf thread..so no idea...
Maybe have to get the corail one?..
You are so so sweet..it helps me a lot...THX..

Thank you so much for your input...
I currently have the Mauve and the Beige Leo stole..and the thing is that originally I was interested in Corail Leo Stole but my SA suggested me the pivoine Graffiti Stole....
If I could have both..hmm...but I can only go for one...
BTW I haven't thought about the fact that it can be looked outdated later on?..Now that makes me think twice...but is the graffiti stole LE? so I cannot get it when they are all sold out?...
Oh..I'm not usually in LV scarf thread..so no idea...
Maybe have to get the corail one?..
You are so so sweet..it helps me a lot...THX..

I asked was it LE and was told NO, it is just a new line they were trying. However, if it does not do well I suspect it will not always be available. I do not know what the corail looks like. I must admit I have been thinking about the Graffiti since seeing it yesterday. IF it is a LE item I say go for it. You can always get the Leo Stole. Hope that helps. Are you near a boutique? I'm surrounded by LV boutiques. I hit 3 yesterday:graucho:

I asked was it LE and was told NO, it is just a new line they were trying. However, if it does not do well I suspect it will not always be available. I do not know what the corail looks like. I must admit I have been thinking about the Graffiti since seeing it yesterday. IF it is a LE item I say go for it. You can always get the Leo Stole. Hope that helps. Are you near a boutique? I'm surrounded by LV boutiques. I hit 3 yesterday:graucho:
:tup::tup: