New Scarf Knotting Cards

I was given a set at the George-V store, I did not even purchase a scarf, just a beautiful belt and very nearly a chocolate 35cm Birkin with gold hardware (I so wish I had got it now).

They were really lovely at that store the complete opposite of the FSH, which I am currently in the process of making a official complaint about. I have been given the name and direct line telephone number of a Marion Gastine (does anybody know her) but as of yet, have not got around to speaking to her.

I think what you get with your purchase depends on the mood of the SA, I don't think they're obliged to give you anything (except maybe boxes =P). If you want a catalogue or a magazine of some sort I guess you could ask for it as it is usually next to the counter. I've never seen these scarf cards, probably because I dont' use the big scarves and I told the SA I didn't. THey always give you these things to make you want more remember. ;)

I was given a set at the George-V store, I did not even purchase a scarf, just a beautiful belt and very nearly a chocolate 35cm Birkin with gold hardware (I so wish I had got it now).

They were really lovely at that store the complete opposite of the FSH, which I am currently in the process of making a official complaint about. I have been given the name and direct line telephone number of a Marion Gastine (does anybody know her) but as of yet, have not got around to speaking to her.

I LOVE the Georges V store!!

So, I called my local and spoke to my SA--and I got this crap story that the cards are only for the store--they're not giving them out...

CRAP! She just doesn't want to give me one :sad:

I put something on hold to look at tomorrow (just a pocket square) and will ask AT the boutique--and MAYBE I'll get a better answer!

^^ I can understand the business decision NOT to give these packs out to any walk-in customer. There just won't be enough to go around. And it would surely upset regular customers who buy scarves and don't receive a free pack. I was at a H store with a girlfriend yesterday and she bought a scarf pochette for her daughter. She received a pack.

So maybe when you buy something from your store, you'd get a more favourable reply?