New Satin Drawstring bag in Elle Magazine

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I just got the September '09 issue of Elle Magazine in the mail and there was a pic of a Satin Drawstring bag. Didn't have much info on the bag other than it is $198. I really like the long chain strap!!

Sorry for the bad pics, I don't have a scanner so, I took pics of the magazine page with my camera.

Attachments

• tpf 287.JPG
    tpf 287.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 254
  • tpf 288.JPG
    tpf 288.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 196
  • tpf 289.JPG
    tpf 289.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 143
"at COACH stores nationwide." I wonder when it's gonna release??? Also, shouldn't the website be updating soon with the new Madison pieces???

No WONDER they are often SOLD OUT in all the good colors, they hit the website when they're 3/4 GONE!!!

Cute bag though. Looks like a sleek yet fun evening bag!!! Thanks T.

I have wondered about this before too because, almost always, pictures of Coach bags that are featured in magazines, are new bags that haven't even been released yet so, I'm sure they will have people calling them and saying " I want to order such and such bag that I seen in ___ magazine".

"at COACH stores nationwide." I wonder when it's gonna release??? Also, shouldn't the website be updating soon with the new Madison pieces???

No WONDER they are often SOLD OUT in all the good colors, they hit the website when they're 3/4 GONE!!!

Cute bag though. Looks like a sleek yet fun evening bag!!! Thanks T.

She's pretty! I can't wait to see her IRL. I hope she makes it to the boutique, though. I would get mad if she sells out before she hits stores (like most new release items).

I might want this one! I think she'd be one heck of a cute formal bag. I want!