New Sapin Hobo

1. Thanks for helping me to decide between Sapin and Cornflower last week! I decided on the Sapin Hobo and it's here! :yahoo: The leather is really lovely and I adore the hobo style!! It's not so common in Singapore and that means less fakes! I saw the truffle day today and it's gorgeous! Another temptation but i think the next balenciaga item that I'm getting is the makeup clutch...:tender:

Tomorrow I'll take more photos with me wearing it, so that I can add on to the "wear your bbag" sticky.

For now, enjoy!!

Bbag5.jpg Bbag1.jpg Bbag4.jpg Bbag2.jpg Bbag3.jpg
  2. Congrats hazelsarah! Ya Sapin Hobo looks might yummy! :tender:

Now I'll try smiling at every Sapin Hobo I come across just in case it might be you! :smile:

3. Beautiful bag!!! :heart:

4. Congrats Hazelsarah !!!
    Leather looks so great !!!!
    Gorgeous bag:love: !!!

5. Gorgeous rich colour! Enjoy!

6. looks good, congrats!

7. Congrats Hazel!!! It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

8. WOW hazel...... - just GORGEOUS :nuts: ! CONGRATS to this beautiful Sapin Hobo :flowers: ... i'd like to see it 'on you' ;) ! Thanks for sharing :love:

9. congrats on new bal bag, hazel!

10. yay! pretty! congratulations!

11. very pretty - congrats!

12. congratulations, that color is great! much greener than i thought it would be!

13. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

14. This is one of the best colors! Congrats! :yahoo:

15. Congrats! The color is beautiful!

And I love the structure of the hobo bags. It's so comfortable on the shoulders. It's the bag I always use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice