New saffanio color!!

Pretty color!

I have a question for you (since you're a Prada expert!). I tried a BN1786 in Saks the other day and it was in a a nice beige - in fact, it was almost exactly the color of a BR4393 I tried there also, which I see listed on the Prada website as "visone"/"mink" : LINK

Can you tell me if the BN1786 comes in that color? I just forgot to look. Also wondering if the BN1802 comes in it also....:graucho:

Thanks, and keep us posted on new goodies! ;)

Love Street said:
Pretty color!

I have a question for you (since you're a Prada expert!). I tried a BN1786 in Saks the other day and it was in a a nice beige - in fact, it was almost exactly the color of a BR4393 I tried there also, which I see listed on the Prada website as "visone"/"mink" : LINK

Can you tell me if the BN1786 comes in that color? I just forgot to look. Also wondering if the BN1802 comes in it also....:graucho:

Thanks, and keep us posted on new goodies! ;)

Well depending on which Saks location you were in, if it was a leased boutique which carries things you see on Prada.com it was probably the color sabbia ( sand) or argilla (clay) based on your description. I haven't seen any saffanio in visone. But also keep in mind that the same color in different leathers can pull different hues.