New saddle and wallet from the sale!

Chrystalline

Feb 23, 2006
Hello everyone,

I went to central London today to check out what was on sale and of course I went to Knightsbridge to hunt for items. I was a bit disappointed when i got off the tube and Harrods was closed so I just trudged on to Dior in Sloane. I passed by gucci on the way and there was a massive queue outside, they've already opened but they must have been jampacked inside to limit the people going in. Madness! Anyway, I was worried that Dior might be the same but glad it wasn't. There was a lot of people inside but thank god no queues!

Guys, you must check out your stores and outlets, it's a massive sale, some items are 50% off - yup 50% :nuts: :heart:. It's not the newest stocks though, but it's a good catch up if you missed items before.

I got a denim embroidered saddle bag and a detective wallet. I just love them but the price is just wonderful, both of them were 50% off.

Attachments

• denim-saddle.jpg
    denim-saddle.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 71
  • red_detective_wallet.jpg
    red_detective_wallet.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 64
Hey Chrystalline!

Those are some very gorgeous finds you've got there! :drool::drool: that red detective wallet is convincing me that i need to go to the dior in manchester tomorrow, even if i'm dead broke right now.

by the way, harrods' sale starts tomorrow - they extended the hours from 9am to 9pm apparently! i was thinking of checking out harrods on the 29th actually!

Zerodross - thanks, good luck on the sale, hope you find excellent deals :graucho:

Ayla - thanks very much, I haven't been to a Dior sale before and was pleasantly surprised they cut their prices really low. :smile: