New Roxanne - Modelling Pics!

GemmaLouise

Aug 25, 2009
You may have seen my earlier thread re my new black Roxy that I snapped up from Bicester.

I have been taken out tonight by my lovely fiance so thought I'd take some modelling pics before taking it out with me :graucho: I am actually in love with this bag!!:yahoo:

(Sorry the poor quality, camera has broken so we're limited to using phones at the moment!)

Attachments

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Beautiful! It looks in perfect shape, what a good deal to get it from an outlet. Well picked up indeed! It looks fab on you. Plus it will go with anything. I hope you enjoyed taking it out tonight.

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Just to add, I cannot believe that mulberry are discontinuing roxy. It is total bloody
madness. Prettymuch every mulberry fan would love to own one. You are very lucky to have added this one to your collection.

GemmaLouise

Aug 25, 2009
Thanks for the lovely comments.

I know I cannot believe it either. I have been lusting after one for ages and had no idea they were discontinuing until yesterday! I would love another one but not sure if I'll find one as not wanting to buy another for a while.....

Sarah Lizzie

Feb 11, 2010
An absolutely gorgeous bag! An exceptional find me thinks! :yahoo:
I'm currently coveting a black Roxy obsession myself ..I simply must have one before it disappears!:graucho: No I can't fathom it either such an iconic bag, but then who knows what goes through these CEO's minds:shrugs:

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Ikewym. I would love one too but am now kind of resigned that it will have to be ebay if this is the last season they will be in the shops.

Sarah Lizzie

Feb 11, 2010
Umm especially with the price hike! I feel my impatience may get the better of me before long, I think this may have to be a job for my flexible friend! ..naughty I know!:graucho:

Inem

O.G.
Jan 30, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Your black Roxy is beautiful, Gemma. I love how good it looks when you want to do casual and pairing it with Converse. Congrats on finding such a gem!