New Roll-y Suitcase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. *Squeeeeeeee!* Did you see? And the duffle! I'm a traveler so that's a bad (yet awesome) thing.

2. Pics?

3. I remember seeing a lady at the airport Avis (I think) with one of those. If it came in gold or punch, I would be all over it!!

4. I'm thinkin I need the Boston traveler bag linked on that same page.

5. loving this! wish it came in black sig though!!

6. Cute! I do love Coach suitcases!

7. ahh I love that suitcase!! I wish it came in black though. I love the Boston bag as well!!

8. I do love it.

Although since I just purchased a weekend bag, I need to back away from the mouse on that one.

9. I absolutely love love love this style!!!

10. Nice!

11. I really want the Boston, I think it's so stinkin' cute! But I already have a black minisig weekender so it wouldn't match. :sad: Oh well.

The wheel along is cute too.

Just be careful with Coach travel stuff. Never check it. When I worked at the outlet, the ladies I worked with told me horror stories about people checking their luggage and then having it get stolen because it's Coach. So be very careful with it!

***edit***
    Omg I just saw the Boston in the black/gunmetal! So it would kind of match...Except I think I might prefer the khaki sig look better...ugh. Now I don't know.