New Rock Bags

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so while I was wandering around Madison Avenue in NYC instead of working I found myself in the Chanel store. Besides being followed around like a potential shoplifter (I was dressed in my site clothes, doing a rennovation on 66th and Madison) I was very turned off by the new Rock Bags in person. They had a red patent leather flap (1885?) and a black patent in two sizes. I must say, the patent leather looked cheap and the straps were not comfortable. Very stiff. I feel that the patent cabas was the best yet. These were a turnoff, almost as much of a turnoff as I was treated. The security guard was literally a foot behind me. I guess he failed to noticed my tru religion jeans, d&g t shirt, prada workboots,Rolex and Black Amex in my hand. Oh well. I was tempted to buy the big p-b overnight bag. But their lose...I will pick one in Vegas this weekend.

2. ^^ I wasn't crazy about it either.

3. I like it. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice