New RM color Leaf is Up at Bloomies

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
whoa...thanks for posting....i've been dying to see it outside of that one picture on RM.com. it does look different, much deeper......i'm kind of disappointed..

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
USA
Nooo! I don't like it in that picture. :tdown: I hope it's actually more like the color on RM. Is bloomies notorious for color issues or anything?

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
Wow that's drastically different. I don't like it nearly as much, luckily my wallet never planned a leaf purchase or I would be pretty disappointed. Maybe it looks different on separate bags? I've seen that before... not THAT different though.

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
hmm this is kind of like the chocolate woven mam/mab, where initial pics looked like they were the same color, then the real thing turned out to be 2 totally diff browns...i hope bloomies just over did their photo post-processing and the leaf is brighter because i've been dying for the leaf forever!!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
hmmm can we ask codi or whoever to post a color swatch of leaf? i'm really hoping it's not all washed out. i need to make some purchase decisions based on whether or not i'm getting leaf! :P