New RM bag styles

Just a heads up, this is on sale at barneyswarehouse.com, additional 50% off.

Wow what a great deal! I did some research and fell in love with it although I'd prefer it in black instead, but I didn't realize how much I have to pay for taxes and duties to be sent to Canada .. after everything it's going to cost close to $280 Canadian... I guess thats still not bad.. decisions decisions!!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog had a chevron quilted love crossbody featured. I can't wait until it comes out. I would prefer the chevron to the regular quilting (which I already own... had I known then.... isn't that always the case). :smile:

Attachments

• RM Love Crossbody.JPG
    RM Love Crossbody.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 495
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog had a chevron quilted love crossbody featured. I can't wait until it comes out. I would prefer the chevron to the regular quilting (which I already own... had I known then.... isn't that always the case). :smile:

Wow that's the 1st time I've seen that bag! And it's already going on sale, has it been out for long? I don't stalk nordies normally for rm due to the $30+ shipping (but it is where I got my love cross body from, it was that same price I think around $200 and plus shipping + currency turned into $330 AUD)

I really want to get this when its out!! Turns out it will be available in black, port, and ash grey - I don't know what I want to get!! I might have to get all 3 and compare them...:graucho: What do you ladies think?