New RM bag styles

Sloane in Putty. it looks soft and clean. large enough for school and work.
the dimensions of a full size Sloane is 14.5 x 10 x 7
the dimensions of a mini Sloane is 11 x 7 x 5 (a photo of a mini Sloane in Black is attached below)

Attachments

• sloane1.jpg
    sloane1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 984
  • sloane3.jpg
    sloane3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 946
  • sloane2.jpg
    sloane2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 961
  • sloane4.jpg
    sloane4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,185
  • sloane5.jpg
    sloane5.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 946
Last edited:
This sub forum seemed to be a bit more active prior to the release of all of the new RM styles and what appears to be undesired changes to the brand (e.g., reduce interior/exterior quality, discontinued MAM's).

Are folks venturing off to new brands given these changes?

I haven't purchase a RM in quite some time.

This sub forum seemed to be a bit more active prior to the release of all of the new RM styles and what appears to be undesired changes to the brand (e.g., reduce interior/exterior quality, discontinued MAM's).

Are folks venturing off to new brands given these changes?

I haven't purchase a RM in quite some time.
Yeah, that's me. I love the MAMs and Nikkis that were made with or before the polka dots lining. I ventured to other brands with the egging of my brother due to quality control, bad customer service, and degrading the quality of the product. I gave my mother my Nikki because her purse broke. I miss it. I look forward to replacing it and buying an old school MAM in the future on the secondary market. I always wanted an old school MAM in good condition, especially for the old school hardware and leather. :wlae:

Last edited:
although i have slowed down in buying any more handbags, i am still excited to see new designs and colors. i own both old and new RM bags. unlike most RM fans, i prefer wearing bags with thinner leather and less complicated hardware for their lighter weight (although i love the look of the old school hardware). if i want better leather, i actually look for other brands which use top grade materials.

1 new color added to F/W 2014: Primrose.
i will also attach swatches of 3 new colors (Zest; Soft Blue; Cognac) for the S/S 2015 season.

Attachments

• RM FW 2014.jpg
    RM FW 2014.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 878
  • RM SS 2015.jpg
    RM SS 2015.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:
there is a new style that caught my attention. it's called Moto Hobo. i think it is to replace the mini Luscious Hobo.

it is available in 2 colors: Black and Cognac (which is shown in the attached photos)

Details:

• Top handle, 8" drop
  • Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 21"-32" drop
  • Snap top closure
  • Two outside zip pockets
  • One inside zip pocket
  • Three inside open pockets
  • Fully lined
  • 12.5"W X 14"H X 4"D
  • Leather
  • Imported

do you notice a new zipper pull is being used?

Attachments

• moto hobo.jpg
    moto hobo.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 902
  • moto hobo2.jpg
    moto hobo2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 948
Last edited:
there is a new style that caught my attention. it's called Moto Hobo. i think it is to replace the mini Luscious Hobo.

it is available in 2 colors: Black and Cognac (which is shown in the attached photos)

Details:

• Top handle, 8" drop
  • Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 21"-32" drop
  • Snap top closure
  • Two outside zip pockets
  • One inside zip pocket
  • Three inside open pockets
  • Fully lined
  • 12.5"W X 14"H X 4"D
  • Leather
  • Imported

do you notice a new zipper pull is being used?
Cute! The lining is super cute - flowers?