New RM bag styles

i know we have done this a few times before. and i think it's necessary to restart this topic just for future reference as RM has many new styles recently.

i accidentally searched this and i found it quite interesting. not sure if it's inspired by a particular bag of another brand but i think it's a good design.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...ID=LINKSHAREUK&cm_mmc=LINKSHAREUK-_-n-_-n-_-n

there's a special note:

With edgy grommets and exposed zip detailing, Rebecca Minkoff's downtown-cool crossbody satisfies our craving for embellished extras this season. A convertible strap makes it easy to transition this sleek carryall from day to night.
Leather
Imported
First at Bloomingdale's, as part of our exclusive pop-up shop in partnership with PurseBlog celebrating National Handbag Day
Detachable adjustable crossbody strap
Magnetic snap flap closure; lined
Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure, exterior front slip pocket, interior zip pocket, three interior slip pockets
10"L x 2.5"W x 8"H; 23" strap drop
Web ID: 1117523

That's a nice bag Kasey!

Attachments

• rm_mini_gramercy.jpg
    rm_mini_gramercy.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,153
  • rm_mini_gramercy1.jpg
    rm_mini_gramercy1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,124
  • rm_mini_gramercy2.jpg
    rm_mini_gramercy2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,118
@rockstarmish. i think they posted it up at the wrong time so they took it down. if it's sold out, it would say the item is unavailable, instead of a weird blank page.

@Minkette. i saw that but i'm waiting for a non-saffiano bag to come out for the swatch.

@Manelieht. do feel free to add the details with photos. i am trying to make this thread more informative instead of just reviews.

Thank you kasey! I was just trying to look for a comparison between black cherry and burgundy and this is so helpful! Exactly what I was looking for! (Trying to justify the purchase of the burgundy even tho I already have black cherry from last year)