New RM bag styles

KaseyHK

~ content ~
Dec 1, 2012
i know we have done this a few times before. and i think it's necessary to restart this topic just for future reference as RM has many new styles recently.

i accidentally searched this and i found it quite interesting. not sure if it's inspired by a particular bag of another brand but i think it's a good design.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...ID=LINKSHAREUK&cm_mmc=LINKSHAREUK-_-n-_-n-_-n

there's a special note:

With edgy grommets and exposed zip detailing, Rebecca Minkoff's downtown-cool crossbody satisfies our craving for embellished extras this season. A convertible strap makes it easy to transition this sleek carryall from day to night.
Leather
Imported
First at Bloomingdale's, as part of our exclusive pop-up shop in partnership with PurseBlog celebrating National Handbag Day
Detachable adjustable crossbody strap
Magnetic snap flap closure; lined
Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure, exterior front slip pocket, interior zip pocket, three interior slip pockets
10"L x 2.5"W x 8"H; 23" strap drop
Web ID: 1117523

Attachments

• rm_waverly.jpg
    rm_waverly.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 2,347
i like this style maybe because there is an industrial touch in it and i always like mixture of different materials and ideas from different subjects. i think black and gold is also a great combo for the Winter.
but my concern is - it's def not a style for all seasons and it's quite easy to become out of date.

guess i've found the new lining for the 2015 S/S. btw, it is Finn, not a new style though.

Attachments

• rm_finn.jpg
    rm_finn.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,254
  • rm2014fw_lining.jpg
    rm2014fw_lining.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2,263
^oh cute! I'd prefer a different colour combo to black and white but both my remaining rm bags have black and white lining - the squiggly lines with her name and the tesalating shapes with her initials

guess i've found the new lining for the 2015 S/S. btw, it is Finn, not a new style though.

Aww! I love this lining. I'm so happy to see a fresh new pattern for once. Oh, now I'm even more excited to buy one of her SS bags now. I always loved her new Spring collection and that lining is like an icing on the cake. I can't wait!

Everything has gold hardware so unfortunately... just not interested. I'm such a silver hardware girl! I do kinda dig the Finn bag in black.

Bedford Crossbody in Hot Orange (available on 10 Oct 2014) with antique silver hardware and herringbone lining. http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/new-arrivals/handbags/bedford-crossbody-hot-orange.html
it's a pretty orange shade. i got the Orangina i like it but i hope to find something brighter and sharper and Hot Orange seems very similar to Orangina with more shine. i wish i can see it in real to tell how different it is from Orangina. this color looks super juicy.
and style wise, this bag looks a bit odd to me. what's on the front is purely decorative. not my cup of tea.

Attachments

• rm_bedford_crossbody_hotorange.jpg
    rm_bedford_crossbody_hotorange.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,143
Last edited:
i have compiled this table as a quick reference for the colors in F/W 2014. will update it when i see new colors.

Attachments

• RM FW 2014.jpg
    RM FW 2014.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,118
Last edited:
i have compiled this table as a quick reference for the colors in F/W 2014. will update it when i see new colors.
sorry. i made a mistake on the hardware for the color Petrol, which actually comes with light gold. i have updated the table, pls see below:

Attachments

• RM FW 2014.jpg
    RM FW 2014.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,105