New RM bag styles

Forever2day

Mar 14, 2015
Just a heads up, this is on sale at barneyswarehouse.com, additional 50% off.

Wow what a great deal! I did some research and fell in love with it although I'd prefer it in black instead, but I didn't realize how much I have to pay for taxes and duties to be sent to Canada .. after everything it's going to cost close to $280 Canadian... I guess thats still not bad.. decisions decisions!!

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Some new bags on RebeccaMinkoff.com:

Monroe tote
Jumbo Love
Fringe Fiona with handle
Military Bucket
Quilted Love backpack

Attachments

ms_j

Jul 26, 2013
Australia
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog had a chevron quilted love crossbody featured. I can't wait until it comes out. I would prefer the chevron to the regular quilting (which I already own... had I known then.... isn't that always the case). :smile:

Wow that's the 1st time I've seen that bag! And it's already going on sale, has it been out for long? I don't stalk nordies normally for rm due to the $30+ shipping (but it is where I got my love cross body from, it was that same price I think around $200 and plus shipping + currency turned into $330 AUD)

ms_j

Jul 26, 2013
Australia
It's a special sale for the Nordies Anniversary sale. They do it every year with newly released items.

Oh thx!
Thought I somehow overlooked such a pretty bag
I wonder if it'll be released in Australia, we normally only get the extremely popular style in black only, this seems to fit the colour bill

ms_j

Jul 26, 2013
Australia
Just a heads up, this is on sale at barneyswarehouse.com, additional 50% off.
thanks for the heads up I ordered this!
also just got a love crossbody in putty! hopefully it's not an overkill the love is very lilacy but the sloanne looks more grey? will see when she arrives I guess :smile:

grraceismad

May 12, 2014
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog had a chevron quilted love crossbody featured. I can't wait until it comes out. I would prefer the chevron to the regular quilting (which I already own... had I known then.... isn't that always the case). :smile:
I really want to get this when its out!! Turns out it will be available in black, port, and ash grey - I don't know what I want to get!! I might have to get all 3 and compare them...:graucho: What do you ladies think?

soramillay

Oct 8, 2011
I really want to get this when its out!! Turns out it will be available in black, port, and ash grey - I don't know what I want to get!! I might have to get all 3 and compare them...:graucho: What do you ladies think?
You should, and take photos for us! :graucho: