New Ring...what do you think!!!

1. Saw this yesterday, and :heart: it!! I am not a jewelry person, but love really unique rings. It is just fun jewelry....pretty???

gucci 001.jpg
  2. I like it! very art deco! Great find!

3. I love it!!!!! it is really funky and different

4. Thanks...somehow I missed the jewelry box...didn't even know this section was here!!!!

5. I like it! It's very unique.

6. Nice. Looks like interesting.

7. Yeah, I am like, wow, we have jewelry section now? This just gets better and better.

8. That is VERY cool! Great buy!

9. I Love It! That Is A Ring I Would Definitely Buy!!!!!

10. I love it too....I think it is so much fun!!! It was in the fine jewelry section of Hong Kong's version of Neiman Marcus (Lane Crawford). I walked the whole jewelry section not seeing anything, until I saw this...and lo and behold...it was about $150. I was so happy...and they treated it like I was buying a diamond...put it on the black velvet, gorgeous ring box, etc....I felt like a rockstar for a minimal price!!!!

11. Only $150?! It's Gorgeous....Looks Like It Was Designed Special ~ You Are A Rockstar!!! :smile: Love The Background In Your Picture ~ What A View!

12. Thanks...the view is Hong Kong...it is what I look at while at my desk, typing on the PF when I am supposed to be working!!!!

13. Really stunning and unique.....t looks fabulous on your long slim fingers!
    BTW, love the window view.

14. That is a great big ring! So fun and colorful.

15. really cute, i like it. looks good on you! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice