New Riding Boots for Fall

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have muscular calves that are like 15.5 inches around. So they aren't huge enough to need the ones that those wide calf boot stores have, but some brands just are way to tiny. I really wanted the tory burch patterson riding boot or the coach audrie boot. I just love the tan/brownish color of them. If any one has these boots could you let me know the calf circumference or how they fit you???? I usually wear an 8 in shoes, but i go up to 9 nine in a lot of boots for the little extra room. If you don't have these boots do you know of any brands or certain ones you think run a little larger???? ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!! I'm willing to do anything to find a pair that fits!!!! Thanks everyone!

2. Fyre Paige would probably fit you. I have small calves and have them but they are a little big and when reading reviews for them on Zappos people said they would fit wider calves.