New reverse pieces

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
The on the go reverse is starting to get into my head. I was just thinking I want to start walking @ lunch and need to bring my sneakers to work. A bigger bag would be perfect... could throw in my sneakers, lunch, my coffee thermos... hmmmmmmm. I already have a big black tote though... but the on the go is so neat with the 2 sets of handles... or I could just leave a pair of sneakers @ work lol. The things my brain will do to justify another bag.

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
The on the go reverse is starting to get into my head. I was just thinking I want to start walking @ lunch and need to bring my sneakers to work. A bigger bag would be perfect... could throw in my sneakers, lunch, my coffee thermos... hmmmmmmm. I already have a big black tote though... but the on the go is so neat with the 2 sets of handles... or I could just leave a pair of sneakers @ work lol. The things my brain will do to justify another bag.

Totally!! I really don’t need another speedy but this reverse combo is calling my name for sure!

Reactions: kbell
Mar 19, 2007
But wait, just checked. These are out. But at $2,980, and $4,250 with metal and plastic bits. I just thought it would be the reverse print on the body with single black handles. Like a simple reverse speedy/ neverfull.
louis-vuitton-sac-plat-monogram-other-bags--M44475_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-sac-plat-bags--M53265_PM2_Front view.jpg