New Revelation 45 in brown

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think of the new Revelation in brown? I may have to get this one...

Attached Files:

2. I don't own it, but it's definitely HG ("Holy Grail") worthy. I definitely want one in the future. It's beautiful.

3. Absolute perfection! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I weren't saving for something else. I am a little concerned that the bag may bend and the leather may wrinkle when worn with the shoulder strap though. That would probably bother me.

4. It's beautiful. Looks great with the new charm too!

5. I think it looks really nice, especially with the bag charm.

6. It's nice, however, for that price, I'll buy Hermes

7. i love it

8. If you get it, I think the bag charm will be a 'must have' to complement it!!

9. pretty but expensive!!

10. I think it is fantastic:smile:

11. Maybe. It's much better than the black Revelation. Still, not too big a fan of Monogram, but I love chocolate-y leather.

12. Beautiful! :love:

13. It's nice, but I wish it had the LVs on it. GL deciding!

14. Though I don't like bags with silver hardware, this piece is beautiful. And the bag charm really compliments it!!

15. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I LoVe it, but don't want to buy it and afraid to use it.