New Reveals...

Congrats!!!! Love everything!!! I am actually in the same boat as you were. I am thinking of getting either the Epi pochette in prune or I also have been eyeing the Metis Pochette because its bigger. So, your thoughts on the prune electric was .... its not worth the money? Honestly , if you think you can walk into Aldo and pick up the same thing then i need to cross it off my list. I love the azur coin purse also. Been thinking of getting that myself. I do own Eva but sometime in the future may get the favorite. But for now just may get the Metis Pochette. Enjoy your purchases :smile:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It's weird that I would choose the canvas over the leather; it's just the Favorite had so much more to offer versus the Pochette. Elegance, sturdiness, options. Again, perhaps I will indulge in the Pochette another time, but it was the weakest link during my trip.

Now, the prune electric color is so nice. I kept asking the SA to bring out things in the same color....which is why. Ended up with two zippy pouches versus just one. :smile:

Nice choice. I recommended eva because it had the zip, but if you are ok with the magnet then thats great because it is an amazing gorgeous bag. Congrats on the extra little goodies as well! x

Yes, I was also very used to a zipper on my small purses, but the magnet closure is so sturdy and nice looking, I was able to look past it. Seeing these items in person truly swayed my decision!

Great choice on the favorite in DE! I am looking for a wallet to put inside mine- what did you get? The are both adorable!

I was able to fit the Mahina Amelia inside with my cell phone, but I got the zippy coin purses in DA and Vernis. I was able to fit them horizontally and vertically inside the Favorite.

Wow CONGRATS~!!
I was one of those who chose favorite over eva (in de like yours). I absolutely adore it- I couldn't see the issue with magnetic closure. For such a small bag, I didn't see the need for "extra" security- it's plainly a winner. I have an epi pochette and love that too, but am totally thrilled to hear you chose the favorite de- you made the right choice. Again, congrats!!

Thanks so much!!! The bag sits so nice on my hip, so I feel very close to the opening/closure. I don't get the feeling of insecurity at all if I were to carry this around in a city or tourist spot. Or rather, no more insecure than a normal zipper purse.

Do you use the Epi Pochette often? I know some members here put the Pochette inside bigger bags.

Thanks so much!!! The bag sits so nice on my hip, so I feel very close to the opening/closure. I don't get the feeling of insecurity at all if I were to carry this around in a city or tourist spot. Or rather, no more insecure than a normal zipper purse.

Do you use the Epi Pochette often? I know some members here put the Pochette inside bigger bags.

Well it looks perfect on you! I don't use the epi pochette inside my bag- it's stiffer than a regular canvas pochette, and I just use two mini pochettes and a prada cosmetic case inside my bags. The epi pochette gets used on it's own for short trips- it's definitely the short strap that makes me reach for it less though, so again, you made the right choice dear!