New Reveal! My new Vara Mini

Hi all, at first I was looking for a mini bag that could be for everyday use and also could be dressed up and down.

I couldn't justify spending lots of money to brands that are too common and they don't appeal to me as much as before (mind you, from where I live, Chanel, Louis Vuitton bags are literally everywhere! I could see them every 5 mins when walking down the street or at the shopping mall). I still love my LVs though, but not planning on getting anything new.

I need an understated, well made bag and also I want something unique, and not a 'stereotype' kinda bag.

So I did my research and have asked on this forum before as well until I finally narrowed down to what I want: Ferragamo miss Vara mini bag.

I went to the store last week and it was love at first sight! I love how this bag is not too commonly used but very classic and elegant that I could use for formal event or even casual day out, and they are made in Italy, so I was sold!

So here she is, my first Ferragamo from SS2016 in Anemone color, and I'm a one happy owner!
Thanks for letting me share! :smile: View attachment 3423978View attachment 3423989View attachment 3423990
This is lovely ❤️ Congratulations!

Congrats on your new bag!! i was contemplating between this bag and the Miss Vara WOC previously. Ended up buying the WOC. Would consider to buy the mini bag in the future.

Hi all, at first I was looking for a mini bag that could be for everyday use and also could be dressed up and down.

I couldn't justify spending lots of money to brands that are too common and they don't appeal to me as much as before (mind you, from where I live, Chanel, Louis Vuitton bags are literally everywhere! I could see them every 5 mins when walking down the street or at the shopping mall). I still love my LVs though, but not planning on getting anything new.

I need an understated, well made bag and also I want something unique, and not a 'stereotype' kinda bag.

So I did my research and have asked on this forum before as well until I finally narrowed down to what I want: Ferragamo miss Vara mini bag.

I went to the store last week and it was love at first sight! I love how this bag is not too commonly used but very classic and elegant that I could use for formal event or even casual day out, and they are made in Italy, so I was sold!

So here she is, my first Ferragamo from SS2016 in Anemone color, and I'm a one happy owner!
Thanks for letting me share! :smile: View attachment 3423978View attachment 3423989View attachment 3423990

I love the colour! j'adore :tup:

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a vara mini bag and was told the mini bags are small leather goods so they don't come with dust bag and only the actual big bags do.. can anyone confirm this ? This is in Australia by the way. Thanks in advance !

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a vara mini bag and was told the mini bags are small leather goods so they don't come with dust bag and only the actual big bags do.. can anyone confirm this ? This is in Australia by the way. Thanks in advance !
Ya my friend works in the airport Ferragamo and some of the clutches don't come with dust bags unfortunately.

Reactions: pyx_u
Hi guys,

I also bought one and mine came with a dust bag. I'm located in Europe if that helps [emoji39]

Reactions: pyx_u