New Reveal! My new Vara Mini

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi all, at first I was looking for a mini bag that could be for everyday use and also could be dressed up and down.

I couldn't justify spending lots of money to brands that are too common and they don't appeal to me as much as before (mind you, from where I live, Chanel, Louis Vuitton bags are literally everywhere! I could see them every 5 mins when walking down the street or at the shopping mall). I still love my LVs though, but not planning on getting anything new.

I need an understated, well made bag and also I want something unique, and not a 'stereotype' kinda bag.

So I did my research and have asked on this forum before as well until I finally narrowed down to what I want: Ferragamo miss Vara mini bag.

I went to the store last week and it was love at first sight! I love how this bag is not too commonly used but very classic and elegant that I could use for formal event or even casual day out, and they are made in Italy, so I was sold!

So here she is, my first Ferragamo from SS2016 in Anemone color, and I'm a one happy owner!
Thanks for letting me share! :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469768076.853471.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1469768138.321494.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1469768178.083305.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats your new Vara Mini is gorgeous!!! :love: :loveeyes: The color is so pretty! I purchased the Vara Mini in black last fall and love mine! Enjoy!

I've asked on the other forum but perhaps slower response. Could you let me know if you own the same dustbag that comes with Miss Vara? Mine looks so flimsy and thin and I don't know if they misplaced the dustbag and replaced it with other or all Ferragamo dustbags are made from the same material?Thanks in advance! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469844122.369351.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1469844174.674225.jpg

I'm not sure about the dustbag, but the bag is certainly beautiful :smile: I've been eyeing Ginny bag and similar styles for a couple of seasons now but I feel it would be too small for my needs :/ It looks cute, though :smile:

Lovely bag abd colour - very chic. My dustbag for the abbey bag looks the same as yours - off-white woven linen type material. I think the dustbag is quite sturdy and practical - easy to use and doesn't take up too much space.