New Reveal: Gucci Soho Hobo... Is she a keeper or nah?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm the working woman that loves a great a great bag . Decided to purchase this hobo but still not sure how I feel about her ...
    Is she a keeper ? Is she a timeless piece ?

Attached Files:

2. I think this is a really nice bag - the colour is gorgeous and classic :tup:.

However, if you aren't 100% keen.. is there something else that has caught your eye?

3. I love it.... I wanted the same bag but I already have 2 other pink handbags including a Gucci....

IMO, its a Keeper!!

4. Thanks !! As far as Gucci no not right now. This is my first red bag so I guess because it's not my norm I'm indecisive .I wanted to step out the box a little ..

5. It's actually Gucci red does it look a little pink. I will post another pic sometimes it's the lighting .

6. I think any of the Soho line in that red (or black) is a classic.

Any bright that you're not used to will be a challenge.

Although I went "WOW" in-store and had to buy, it then took me a while to get on with my bright green bags (Hermes) in the real world but now they're part of my signature look(s).

7. I love it. Maybe try it on with different clothes to see how it goes with your wardrobe?