New Reveal Chanel Boy...

Lvprincess87

Nov 30, 2008
Here's my reveal... Grey boy with gold hardware. I'm debating on keeping it or returning. I was hoping you all would share your thoughts on it. I'm wondering how versatile it is. Your input is much appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 832
I love this boy so much! I am a grey lover! However, if you aren't sure that it will fit with wardrobe etc, then I wouldn't keep it. I wear my greys with white, black, jeans, pale pink. I think it will go with more than you think. It's very pretty!

Here's my reveal... Grey boy with gold hardware. I'm debating on keeping it or returning. I was hoping you all would share your thoughts on it. I'm wondering how versatile it is. Your input is much appreciated!
Rather than hear our thoughts, what are your thoughts? What drew you to this color, this bag, this hardware in the first place? How do you see this fitting in with your wardrobe, your lifestyle? Do you have desires for other colors, and if so, why did you buy this color? Do you like the material of the bag? You should be asking yourself all of this and more. You surely don't sound very excited..."here's my reveal...".