Zucnarf

O.G.
Aug 9, 2008
Beautiful brown box :smile:

nf1.jpg

aaaand here it is

my first Neverfull Azur MM in Damier Azur :heart:

nf2.jpg

I wasn't interested at all in NF when it first came out (now I am sorry beacuse of such a big price increase since then..) but I realised that it must be something great about this bag since almost every girl on tpf has it :smile: and yes, I was right.

Absolutely adore her.

When I was in the store I also looked an ebene version for autumn but all of them had strange wrinkles on the top of the leather lining and didn't want to buy it.

I don't find Pochette inside very useful (I will sell it but don't know how much it worth - 200 USD maybe, what do you think?) and think that the old version had a little bit nicer lining and font of Louis Vuitton.

I also noticed that this azur bag has a little bit lighter colored blue squares then my other azur bags - Speedy 30 and Pochette NM. What abput yours new Neverfulls?

I almost bought and Evora mm in damier ebene but then the happiness for this one wouldn't be so bi. Decided that Evora will wait couple of months :smile:

I bought the same day Jimmy Choo Lance in nude patent and they go soooo well with Neverfull Azur :love:
jc2.jpg

Hope you like it :smile:

Beautiful brown box :smile:

View attachment 2701282

aaaand here it is

my first Neverfull Azur MM in Damier Azur :heart:

View attachment 2701283

I wasn't interested at all in NF when it first came out (now I am sorry beacuse of such a big price increase since then..) but I realised that it must be something great about this bag since almost every girl on tpf has it :smile: and yes, I was right.

Absolutely adore her.

When I was in the store I also looked an ebene version for autumn but all of them had strange wrinkles on the top of the leather lining and didn't want to buy it.

I don't find Pochette inside very useful (I will sell it but don't know how much it worth - 200 USD maybe, what do you think?) and think that the old version had a little bit nicer lining and font of Louis Vuitton.

I also noticed that this azur bag has a little bit lighter colored blue squares then my other azur bags - Speedy 30 and Pochette NM. What abput yours new Neverfulls?

I almost bought and Evora mm in damier ebene but then the happiness for this one wouldn't be so bi. Decided that Evora will wait couple of months :smile:

I bought the same day Jimmy Choo Lance in nude patent and they go soooo well with Neverfull Azur :love:
View attachment 2701291

Hope you like it :smile:

So beautiful, congrats! How about a mod with the bag and shoes?! Love them:smile: I wish the leather would stay light:smile:

Wowzers! Both are gorgeous! I was like you, I never took a second look at the NF. Then the Epi versions came out and I fell hard. Now I love the NF! BTW I use the pouch for my iPad Mini. It's perfect!

Big congrats on both beautiful items. ;)

Thank you so much! Glad you like it!

I don't have a nice pic since I am on my vacation right now, but I took this one in an elevator but it's so blury :sad:
elevat.jpgjcogl.jpg
Will post better pics when I come back.