New releases being updated on website tonight at midnight

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got off the phone with a customer service representative and they told me that there’s going to be a big update tonight on the website at midnight eastern time.
    He said he wasn’t suppose to give out this info, but I was inquiring about an item I wanted and he was trying to beat around the bush and tell me to go on the website tonight around midnight that maybe it will be there. He finally just said that there’s an update tonight and it will be available at midnight and not to wait too long.

Not sure how relevant this info is but thought I’d share :smile:

2. Omg. I am so excited. I hope it’s not a price increase, lmao.

3. Lol I don’t think so! I think they’re just releasing some of the new stuff.

4. :yahoo:

louloumoo likes this.
  5. Is it for the new giant monogram pieces because I looooove those sneak peeks I’ve seen on Insta!

Starbux32, Dandt45 and MooMooVT like this.
  6. I’m really not sure what’s being released, he seemed nervous talking about it really.
    But he did say a lot was going to be. The item I want is the Kirogami set and he said it would be available then.

7. I think the Valentine’s vernis pieces will be in this bunch.

Lambert, melsig and epeLV like this.
  8. That would make sense!
    I heard there will be another release mid feb so curious to see what will be released tonight.

epeLV likes this.
  9. Can’t wait :smile:

louloumoo likes this.
  10. isn't the kirogami set already available? I thought I saw it

11. I couldn’t find it on the website so that’s when I called and they told me it’s being released tonight. :confused1:

12. Looks like the european websites have been updated with Virgil's Oz/prism stuff. Most that I can see is phone or call to store, or (Prism keepall) sold out.

13. midnight where?

14. I believe those are reserved for spring and fall

epeLV likes this.
  15. #15 Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    I hope it's not a price increase either...that would be good joke though...but not funny at the expense of those of us that are poor

epeLV likes this.