New Release Sneak Peak

Bostonpatsgirl

Casey
O.G.
Nov 6, 2013
Oh boy...my SA sent pics of this today. Giving my idea of the Mono/Black Pallas a run for it's money??? What do you guys think!?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 871
Last edited:
I have the black pallas and it is one stunning bag! I was interested in seeing this bag in the red but am concerned with all the pics that are coming out showing how the handles don't lay down correctly. I hear though it's very light weight. Still will check it out in person though. :smile:

I tried it today. Yes, it is very light weight. I, too was concerned about how the straps lay. My SA took the top of the purse and flattened it out (kind of like a half moon) and the straps stood up perfectly in that position when being carried with the shoulder strap.

It's a nice handbag, but I'm so in LVoe with the Pallas, and I still really like the Lumi too.

I like the new empriente more than i like pallas. Oh well, at first i like pallas, but when i saw people carry, i just feel off. I dont know why. For mono, I prefer montaigne over pallas.

I have the Pallas in black and love it. I love the darker straps which make it possible to carry in any weather. I'm really not a fan of this new bag. As others have said, the straps are just strange and would really bug me. So my vote is for Pallas!