New Rebecca Minkoff NIKKI seen in Sarasota store

jsherrie

Jul 19, 2008
:nuts:Yesterday I had the pleasure of holding a Rebecca Minkoff bag for the first time. The shoes, bags and accessories store Addison Craig in Sarasota, Florida just got in a rainbow of colors in the new Nikki design. I love the sea green which does remind of the ocean waters back in my hometown of Virginia Beach, but there was also black, blue, and red. Being a novice, I had to be shown how to fold the top over just the right way to wear the bag under your arm. There were mini Nikki's too, but I :heart: the big ones!

After you wear a Nikki a few times and it gets softer and more broken in, it will start to form a more natural slouch under your arm. Such a great design!

It has to be really cool to have a place to shop for RM in your area. We have one boutique in Nashville(which is just over an hour from me) that recently started stocking RM. I was in the area last week and stopped in, but they only had one Cloud Grey MAM left. Hopefully they'll be getting more soon - it's definitely not the same experience as online shopping.