New Raspberry Mini Asher and my small family!

Hi ladies!

So I am a very new Treesje lover - I had been looking for a fabulous new bag to treat myself after I passed the bar. At first, I thought I was going to get a RM MAM, but then I was on the Luna Boston site and I noticed the Treesje section... Love at first sight!

My first purchase was a full size Purple Asher with Gunmetal. I am a gunmetal/silver girl, and I really love this color. It's such a deep purple, it's almost like a dark neutral. Absolutely stunning bag.

Next, I purchased the mini-Asher in Raspberry... This is now my go-to spring bag! It's the perfect 'color' for me - it's definitely difficult to get an accurate picture of the color, but it is dark enough not to be 'distracting' (i.e. not a neon pink), but pink enough to be fun. This is my first ever gold hardware purchase, and it's not as bad as I expected! I love the color and leather so much that the hardware is barely a consideration...

At first, I thought I was just going to be an Asher lover, but now I'm starting to really appreciate the other styles... Finally, I snagged a yellow mini-Hendrix off of BBOS. It's used, and I got a great deal. It shows a little bit of wear (two scratches on one side), but for the price it's great and I love the style - not to mention the color! I can't wait to bring this bag on vacation in two weeks!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my new mini-family :smile: Flash on the Purple Asher makes it look way too bright (it's really dark in person), and the color of the Raspberry is hard to get across. But I'm definitely in love with these bags!

Purple is so smooshy it barely stands up!

IMG_0729.jpg

Purple with flash:

IMG_0730.jpg

My favorite mini-Asher in Raspberry!

IMG_0727.jpg

Close up:

IMG_0728.jpg

Yellow mini-hendrix:

IMG_0733.jpg

The whole bunch:

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

what a great colorful family! almost like a bag of skittles hehe :smile: I too love the ashers! I just got the metro crossbody in the raspberry and just looovvee the color!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you ladies! I'm so lucky to have passed and to have a job - I know that many of the other students I graduated with are still looking. So things have been good around here.

And you all are right - there is a lot of color in this collection! :smile: I can't help but smile when I see these bags!

Congrats, what beautiful colors!

And even bigger congrats on passing the bar! I've been there before, but a looong time ago. :P It's a huge accomplishment and you definitely deserve to treat yourself!

Congrats on passing the bar!!! I am a CPA so I sat for that test and it is an accomplishment!!

Lovely bags!! I adore all the colors you have in your collection!