New ranges...

Charlie thanks for that, what colour did you go for, was it ink? Just seen your reveal, silver - lovely!!

When you saw them which of the ones did you think looked best?

Last edited:
^^Oh that's interesting on the Apple stuff - I don't have anything Apple anymore, my laptop got stolen! :crybaby: I am considering an iPhone as my phone is due for an upgrade any time now, so could be tempted by the case for it! I love the laptop sleeves, but not sure they'd fit non-Apple stuff...?

I like the look of the Beatrice tote but would want to see it in real life. I've not been to a shop for a few weeks, so no idea which ones have them. Maybe Bond St will have them when I'm there next week?

Bond st have the beatirce range and i agree with corries that they are terrific!

I saw Blueberry Bays today IRL. It's fabulous but again not the same colour on the website. Cat's pics are very accurate. I wonder if it is me or my laptop but I don't see the same colours in the store that I see online.

I want a blue bag from Mulberry. Like Navy. A Navy Mabel Hobo or Daria Hobo with gold hardware. Or even Cobalt

I'm pretty sure there is a navy blue coming in the new season collection, I remember it from the look book. On the handles, it had little hollow gold circles with the mulberry tree in the middle.