New ranges...

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
What is everyone's thoughts on the new Beatrice and Working Girl ranges on the Mulberry website? I'm sorry if they've been discussed before but I've been away for a while. Has anyone seen them IRL?

I've seen Beatrice IRL but can remember nothing other than the Tote in Mushroom Glazed Goat Leather. It blew me away. The perfect spring bag. The basic shape is almost Abigailish but with everything that I disliked about Abigail rectified. The contrast belt is more attractive to me than the gold hardware and I don't like croc suede. I think the cliche "timeless elegance" sums it up. I was really pleased to see it as some of the fringed Daria stuff coming and Alexa don't appeal to me at all.

Haven't seen much of Working Girl but I fancy the Kristin, the Apple Mac stuff is fab though.

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
My HoF don't have any of the new season in yet, but the Apple stuff should be in by 1 December. A word of caution though, the SA's told me the Apple stuff is a one-off collaboration specifically for this Christmas only. If there's anything you want you better get it now!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
^^Oh that's interesting on the Apple stuff - I don't have anything Apple anymore, my laptop got stolen! :crybaby: I am considering an iPhone as my phone is due for an upgrade any time now, so could be tempted by the case for it! I love the laptop sleeves, but not sure they'd fit non-Apple stuff...?

I like the look of the Beatrice tote but would want to see it in real life. I've not been to a shop for a few weeks, so no idea which ones have them. Maybe Bond St will have them when I'm there next week?

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
I love the look of the Beatrice messenger, infact most of the Beatrice bags but I have a massive issue with the price of the messenger, that is just too much for a messenger, unless it's just me who thinks that - big sigh, are they trying to price some of us out?

charliefarlie

Touching the stars
Jan 6, 2009
I like the look of the Beatrice tote but would want to see it in real life. I've not been to a shop for a few weeks, so no idea which ones have them. Maybe Bond St will have them when I'm there next week?

Fuzzy, they had all the Apple stuff in there yesterday, and ANY phone can fit in there, as can iPods.

Thanks for the info KLP, I didn't realise this was a limited collection.

I really like the Beatrice tote in Mushroom, looks so elegant. I also like the hobo in Black.

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
There's a Beatrice on NAP at the moment, if anybody wants to see modelling pics.

I saw them in Westfield last week and really loved the shape & size. Not too sure on the leathers, though. The waxed nubuck is an acquired taste, I think :lol: The mushroom looks very expensive :heart: but I know I'd get it filthy in no time :Push:

I really liked the Kristin online but saw it in Fenwicks and wasn't blown away. I definitely prefer wrinkled patent to drummed patent as the former doesn't show fingerprints :nuts:

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Thanks Charlie, I wonder why they haven't put it on the website - the colours they have chosen aren't exactly user friendly, except for black daria, but then there's the big disc on it! I wouldn't be able to wear coral leopard against any of my clothes. Got my fingerscrossed they might do it in choc leopard, if not I would settle for putty.

Thanks Charlie, I will keep my eyes open for it.

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Not to worry Charlie, such a shame they didn't do a few monotoned or user friendly coloured leopard prints!

I am now deciding between black and silver - but not sure it's the right solution - if I could fit keys in it, it would work well.

Snowshoe

Sexy Lexy .
Sep 30, 2008
I love the oversized Ava with rivets.
I like the Kristin in the plum and back very cute and sassy looking.
I think the little bag for your iphone is very fun.
AS for mulberry dogwear nope defo not very anal.