New Ramone Cuffs are up!

oh wow.....what eye candy!
My Ramones have been in their cute dust bags for a bit - and I took them out for a spin the last couple of weeks and I admit - I have fallen in love with them AGAIN.
I am so excited to see these new colors!

Thanks Toni for posting !

^^ ITA... I wonder if it's that the cuff images are mocked up? It doesn't say "Nude Patent"... But if some of those are the Vintage Patent colors, the IRL pic Toni posted in the Pomp thread should be more true to life. Toni, if you pop back on here, could you tell us if any of the new Ramones are in the Vintage Patents? TIA!

oh wow.....what eye candy!
My Ramones have been in their cute dust bags for a bit - and I took them out for a spin the last couple of weeks and I admit - I have fallen in love with them AGAIN.
I am so excited to see these new colors!

Thanks Toni for posting !

OMG....I just took a look-see at the Trophy Bag in Denim - what an awesome color. IF the Ramone in Denim is the same color, than I KNOW what's coming to MAMA!!! :P

:yes: I'm sure IRL pics will be up as soon as the product comes in... But in the meantime, I'd even just like to know if the "Nude" Ramone is the same vintage patent leather... I'm doubting it right now, since none of the other vintage patent colors are in the Ramones.

I'd also love to see IRL pics comparing the various browns. The Tan, especially, looks lovely!

And, just putting this out there... We need EVERYTHING in Lime. Just sayin'. :biggrin:

:yes: I'm sure IRL pics will be up as soon as the product comes in... But in the meantime, I'd even just like to know if the "Nude" Ramone is the same vintage patent leather... I'm doubting it right now, since none of the other vintage patent colors are in the Ramones.

I'd also love to see IRL pics comparing the various browns. The Tan, especially, looks lovely!

And, just putting this out there... We need EVERYTHING in Lime. Just sayin'. :biggrin:

:tup::yes:

Jenni - I think you're right. That nude on the cuffs is not the same nude that the pomp might be coming in. Can't say for sure. Yes - I def need lime in my life!!!!!

I got Phantom, Denim, and Rose. It was a labor of love - I hate typing and interwebbing using a tablet and can't wait for my laptop to get out of the shop. I spent more than I should since I had $550 in unexpected car expenses last week, but I think I'm going to be happy with my purchase. The new colors are gorgeous and I missed out on the last batch by waiting too long.

Hi!

The Ramone isn't coming in patents for first delivery- sorry, but noted that you are lurving the patents!

Following colors are the same soft naked finish cow as our older Ramones:
Black, Hickory, Cognac, Navy, Rose, Maize, Tango Red, Nude ( love!)

Following colors are in the new Trophy rustic pebble:
Phantom, Denim, Tan

The new studs on the Ramones are all brushed gold- very soft & pretty...I'm liking the brushed gold on the studs. Very different effect, hard to see from pics, but it really girlied up the Ramone.

We'll definitely take IRL pics as soon as these babies land.