New Ralph Lauren Purchase

sweetkisses

Aug 9, 2006
Hey Ladies!!! Wanted to know if there are any other Ralph Lauren brand lovers?

Just purchased this beauty for Spring/Summer. Needed a pop of color to cheer me up, the color is called Rasberry/Punch. And the feel of the leather is kind of like epi leather, it's to die for.

Do you like? Are you a fan of Ralph Lauren handbags?

Attachments

• newbag.JPG
    newbag.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 2,531
I do! I love their bags. I don't have the bags themselves at school but I own the Newbury Zip Shopper (small) in Silver and the Classic Nylon Tote in Black.
Is that the tate shopper? I've wanted to get one for school but the straps seem quite thin and I'm worried about the strain.

I really like some of these bag. But even though I can afford to buy one full price I have set in my mind how much I think the bag is worth and will not pay more than that. That being said, I have just ordered a RL bag that went on clearance. Excited to get it this week!

RL does great reds (like yours) and purples

I have

the Hancock Satchel

0241.jpg

the Taylor Satchel in pewter spazzolato leather

5782b3dd-6ad3-4260-bcf5-b442cce571cb.jpg

And just this past Saturday, I picked up another Taylor in french blue textured leather

Laurentexture.jpg

I really like the quality you get from a very reasonable price. I have a few accessories like a wallet and wristlet. RL zippers, no matter how small and insignificant, all have beautiful designed metal pulls - a little thing that shows a serious attention to detail.

Hey Ladies!!! Wanted to know if there are any other Ralph Lauren brand lovers?

Just purchased this beauty for Spring/Summer. Needed a pop of color to cheer me up, the color is called Rasberry/Punch. And the feel of the leather is kind of like epi leather, it's to die for.

Do you like? Are you a fan of Ralph Lauren handbags?

Char! My newest Taylor Double Zip, as well as my wallet

67a7beba-243d-49c0-9d3d-1e6fb96d5c20.jpg

and here's that metal zipper pull that is on all the Lauren zippers

20140324_094649_RichtoneHDR.jpg

is in that same great textured leather, which, to my mind, is just like LV epi leather.

Wait. All right it's not just like, but very similar. And nice.

Last edited:
I saw some beautiful pieces at DSW of all places the other day in bright greens, blues and reds that I would have snapped up had I not already blown through my bag budget for the year!

Just picked this up on eBay. The seller didn't have a lot of cred (very new, the feedback % was 0), so I got this for $29.95 with $6.50 for shipping. Since the seller was in Connecticut, and I am in Boston, it only took a day to get to me (I'm not one for delayed satisfaction). Anyway, it's a zebra print canvas tote with gold leather trim. Very roomy.
RalphLaurenCream-WhiteStripedSatchel.jpg
As you can see, this is when the Lauren Ralph Lauren line was going through the HUGE hang tag phase. I love the details on the straps. Inside there is great attention to detail too:
RLinside.jpg
Nice lining, key fob, and on the other wall there is a magnetic snap on the top slip pocket

RLinsidea.jpg

Now, someone else has listed this for $179.99. It will never sell for that kind of money, but I did get a really good deal.