New Quilted Bags

1. the new quilted bags are up on www.vuitton.com!
    personally, i'm not too impressed..
    what do you think?

2. I personally like the Linda quilted.....and maybe the musette...beats those ugly scarf bags!!LOL!

3. Not a fan. I think I am traumatized by the scarf bags. From now on I am going to hate everything until I see it in person. I am forever shellshocked by the sight of shiny cold vinyl LV bags.

Selena

4. LOL SELENA!!!

I called LV..the quilted Linda bag is 3400 and only in pink,The musette is 3300 and only in black...OUCHHHHH!!!!!! WAY TOO HIGH a price for this girl!!

5. I'm not a fan. MJ is really just jumping on the bandwagon, isn't it strange enough his bags are quilted, and there are going to be quilted b-bags ?!

6. I agree, I think he's trying a little too hard to succeed Karl Lagerfeld.

7. i hope the mirroe bags won't be as disappointing as this..

8. hehe i agree! i saw the fuschia charms pochette yesterday...imo so tacky looking!! vinyl?! i'll pass. :blink:

9. Already posted.

[​IMG]

10. Not loving these, or the charms line either. Good, saves me money!! ;)

11. the Gondole in pink would be kinda cute..

12. I didn't like them when I saw the pics either. Having seen, touched and carried the Gondole though I am a convert - now only if I have CAD$3800 laying around...:sad2:

13. I guess only the super rich are going to be purchasing these bags......they look snobby already!

14. Uberdumb-You have seen these IRL? I called LV and they wont be out in the USA till mid-end of April..where did you see them and what did you think of each style??!!

15. That's a no for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice