New Quilted Affair (without studs)

The Mini Affair now comes in the medium size. Thoughts? I had been waiting for the Affair to come in the largest size without studs, but this looks wonderful too.
Finally! I've been waiting for the affair in a larger studless size. The mini is adorable but it just a tad too small for me. Where can you buy it?

I hope it comes with silver hardware!

Yay, I've been waiting for this too...... but I do hope it comes in other colors! I would love a black one.... I noticed they have a new lining too- blue leopard

hey!
I want a large affair too, but can't decide if I need the studs or not. Why did you all decide against the studs?
because the spiky studs ruin my clothes, esp those knit or crochet ones! also, they hurt my arm when i am wearing the bag with doubling up the chain and in that way my arm can hit against the studs.

Ebags.com has large quilt affair without studs in black cherry color. I can't figure how to copy paste the link with my phone but if you search for it, it pops up! I don't know if this is a new style or from way before

Ebags.com has large quilt affair without studs in black cherry color. I can't figure how to copy paste the link with my phone but if you search for it, it pops up! I don't know if this is a new style or from way before
thanks for the news! great bag in great color! however, i'm basically not interested in any bags with the ugly blue cheetah lining :yucky:

I just saw one on ebay (item #131033932715) which I believe is the new medium/non stud style; its black with gold hardware, and has black and white lining. This is the first plain black one I've seen.