New Quest!!!! Scarf Hunt!

Baggsy......This one is the one!!!! The UN scarf!!!!! Look at those doves and the colors are perfect! It speaks VOLUMES!!!!! Freedom, peace and renewal!!!!!!!

How about Parures Oceans (2006) by Toutsy? It is shells which symbolize rebirth and comes in a beautiful tan colorway. Check www.preciouscolors.com for pictures.

P.S. Gorgeous box birkin!

Very nice scarf.
Bleu%20Roi.jpg

The UN scarf would be my choice in a heartbeat too, ROSE. It says it all.....those doves emerging from the cage?..........it's fantastic!

This is so pretty Japster!!!
mare.n29.jpg

Baggs, you are going to have a lot of fun dressing up that gorgeous bag....!!

This is a great quest....I must keep thinking on it....:heart::wondering

Wow, that's a gorgeous Birkin, Baggs! :drool:

While I agree that Envol seems to be the most appropriate, as an alternative, what about "La Cle des Champs"? It is a classic, vintage, and I think the translation means "The Key to the Fields" which appropriately describes the birds flying to freedom. Plus in 2 of the three issues, it is a jacquard (ex libris jacquard in original issue, fireworks jacquard in first reissue and no jacquard in second reissue). I am not at home, so this poor picture will have to do until I get you a better picture of one of mine.

attachment.php

Attachments

• La Cle-aqua.jpg
    La Cle-aqua.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 122
And this one is obtainable! And the color would be stunning on your new bag....OMG...

Look at all the pretty birds, only 20 hourse left on the auction, and it says it was only ever tied on a bag!! Kismet!!!

ca39_12.JPG

c7d2_12.JPG