New pyramid - advice please.

Hi kopibaby...
I just stopped by a BV store yesterday (I live in Jakarta)...and locked my eyes and my heart on the New Pyramid....
Oooh..the bag is just sooo beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:
The SA told me that they have it in Noce, Ebano, and also Ferro (yup...they still have one item left in Ferro!)...and the price is about US$2,280...

I, too, only saw it in one size...I didn't ask the SA whether it comes in different sizes or not...

Have a great trip! And make sure you go back with a New Pyramid on your shoulder! ;)

Hi kopibaby...
I just stopped by a BV store yesterday (I live in Jakarta)...and locked my eyes and my heart on the New Pyramid....
Oooh..the bag is just sooo beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:
The SA told me that they have it in Noce, Ebano, and also Ferro (yup...they still have one item left in Ferro!)...and the price is about US$2,280...

I, too, only saw it in one size...I didn't ask the SA whether it comes in different sizes or not...

Have a great trip! And make sure you go back with a New Pyramid on your shoulder! ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they have it in ferro!!! I want to get onto the next flight out to JKT!!!!!!!! It is so much more expensive in Jkt though...

I am soooooo :drool:

Did you get anything for yourself? :smile:

........it in ferro!!! I want to get onto the next flight out to JKT!!!!!!!! It is so much more expensive in Jkt though....... :smile:

kopibaby, this translates into S$3340. The bag retails for S$3700 in the Singapore boutique..... how much is it in HK? Geez, seems like we have to buy BVs out of Singapore. What a shame! :hrmm:

kopibaby, this translates into S$3340. The bag retails for S$3700 in the Singapore boutique..... how much is it in HK? Geez, seems like we have to buy BVs out of Singapore. What a shame! :hrmm:

*scratch head*
i called up the boutique in taka and the sa told me its sgd2700! :Push:
can i hold him at THAT price??!?!?! now i am sooooo confused!

looks like i gotta make a trip down to the boutique in person...haiyo!

i called up boutique in hk - ok, i dont know whether they fully understand me or not and they quoted me hkd16100 which roughly translate to about sgd3300+?

*scratch head even harder*

*scratch head*
i called up the boutique in taka and the sa told me its sgd2700! :Push:
can i hold him at THAT price??!?!?! now i am sooooo confused!

looks like i gotta make a trip down to the boutique in person...haiyo!

i called up boutique in hk - ok, i dont know whether they fully understand me or not and they quoted me hkd16100 which roughly translate to about sgd3300+?

*scratch head even harder*

I'm quite sure of the prices :yes: - just 2 days ago, I enquired - the New Pyramid (S$3.7k) and the new Ball bag ($4.3k). The Campana is already retailing at S$3.3k, so I'm sure the New Pyramid can't be at S$2.7k.

I wish you can hold the SA to what he quoted you, tell him you take 2 pcs of the New Pyramid - never mind the colour! (I'll take one from you! LOL)

I'm quite sure of the prices :yes: - just 2 days ago, I enquired - the New Pyramid (S$3.7k) and the new Ball bag ($4.3k). The Campana is already retailing at S$3.3k, so I'm sure the New Pyramid can't be at S$2.7k.

I wish you can hold the SA to what he quoted you, tell him you take 2 pcs of the New Pyramid - never mind the colour! (I'll take one from you! LOL)

mlbags
thank you so much for the info! :flowers: so that means should be about S$3.3K in HK then.

i should have recorded the teleconversation with the sa! and oh, i will take more than 2 pcs! ;)

I too called the boutique yesterday and they confirmed that for Singapore, they only have the Pyramid in Noce (brown) and Ebano (dk brown).

I think the Pyramid comes in Moro and not Ebano as the leather used is nappa umbria. Moro is a deep dark brown that is almost black. :tup:

Has anyone ordered from the BV website? Please share your experience. I'm not close to a BV boutique and there are no department stores nearby that carry the line.

Welcome to BV! I've only ordered from the website once, although in reality I emailed the online shopper and placed the order by phone through her. No problems with the ordering or shipping, but the store that shipped it to me charged me for the wrong bag, more expensive of course; that was quickly resolved so I didn't consider it a huge problem. BTW, Ana the online shopper has been amazing at locating hard to find bags for other tPFers, so if you are looking for something from last season or may be sold out, call her!

I haven't tried Saks or NM online so can't comment on their service, but I know they carry BV.

I think the Pyramid comes in Moro and not Ebano as the leather used is nappa umbria. Moro is a deep dark brown that is almost black. :tup:

ms piggy, thanks for info!

does it mean that as long as nappa umbria is used, it will never come in ebano? as in, there is no such thing as ebano in nappa umbria?

sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, but i am not very knowledgeable about bv :shame:

I have the new pyramid in noce and absolutely love this bag: It's roomy like the Mary Poppins bag, it slouches wonderfully and because it's nappa umbria it isn't to sensitive.
You can't go wrong with it. The new pyramid was already sold out in September here in Germany.

does it mean that as long as nappa umbria is used, it will never come in ebano? as in, there is no such thing as ebano in nappa umbria?

sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, but i am not very knowledgeable about bv :shame:

I'm not too sure but it does seem to be that way for now, hope others who know better could chime in. No worries abt asking questions, that's what the forum is all about, learning and sharing the knowledge. :smile:

Hallow!
I went to the BV boutique today with the intention of admiring the new pyramid. When I was at the boutique, I saw another BV that made my heart went thump-thump, thump-thump....:sweatdrop:

I asked the SA what is the name of the bag but he said, oh, not every BV bag comes with a name and this one does not.

After searching the Net for a while, I found it on styledrops. I assume it is ok to post the url here? http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-21891.html. If it is not, Mods, please remove them.

Does this style have a name? Anyone knows?

Oh no, now I am tempted.....:sweatdrop::sad:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a name other than intrecciato tote or something nondescript. It is beautiful, though, and shows off the woven leather very nicely. What color did you see it in?

hi ouija board,
thanks for your comments.
i saw it in moro, nero & noce. they were all very pretty! i couldnt stop :drool: apparently, they SA said it came in together with the new pyramid.

i wish i can buy them both! then i will be in bv heaven! :P