New purses on Let-Trade - Cerises Speedy

1. Just thought I'd pass on that there are two cerises speedys on Let Trade. I know some of you have been looking.

Happy shopping!

2. wowsa....he has graffiti speedys too! Thank goodness the silver is too used for my liking....phew! Saved me some money!!!!!!!!!

3. i know! both cerises speedys are in great condition!! too bad i don't want one that much! :S

4. Yea, both seem to be in mint condition with VERY minor flaws! :yes: No cherries rubbing off at all! I wonder how much are they. PFers, get them! ;)

5. I saw the graffiti speedies too. The khaki seems to be in better condition than the silver. The silver has a bit too many rub-offs. That's what bother me most. :P

6. Oops, saw the price now! Quite a great deal!

7. Yah, the silver Graffiti Speedy was not in very good condition. Every time I see a Graffiti Speedy that super used, I feel so lucky that I was able to buy one that was brand new from LT.

8. ^^ Yea, lucky you! I love your graffiti speedy too. I think the rub-offs would be especially obvious on silver than khaki.

9. Yah, very true. On the silver it looks like black spots. LOL.

10. Someone has to get these now!

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. OMG I LOVE LET-TRADE
    I really want that vanilla epi speedy! If only I had the money!
    garghhhh

12. Did they add MORE stuff? I have to go look

13. Wish the graffiti speedy was in better condition...

I was thinking about the vanilla epi speedy too...but I wish that was in better condition too...

14. the cherry speedy..but..the handle is so dirty :sad:

15. decision decision

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice