New Purses and A Miniature Minkie Pile

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so after much much much waiting. i finally got the other purses i ordered. my roommate about pooped his pants when he found out i spent over 1200 on purses in a matter of a 6 days. :yes: i'm totally addicted now. :P

2. he's just as excited as i am :yes:

[​IMG]

3. Cute pup!! Love the little jacket on him!

Can't wait to see your bags!!! :graucho:

4. Where are the bags?

5. so i got this the other day. but i haven't really had time to put it online. and puppy was just as excited as i was. :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. gorgeous gorgeous leather. i had it treated and its kinda stiff still but i loaded it up with goodies and hopefully it will get smooshy soon enough. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. i really like the tassels. my other matinee didn't come with tassels. :tup:

[​IMG]

and even puppy agrees with the purse.
    [​IMG]

8. and i got another package yesterday. my purse from the holiday sale!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. royal is so pretty!!

[​IMG]

i really like the brass hardware. it looks so vintage. :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hee!! I love your wine matinee! You can tell your puppy loves it. It's so precious how he goes into your purses. He's probably trying to soften the leather up for you :P Off topic- but is your bed from Ikea??

11. i think puppy likes them too. this one might be his favorite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he likes sleeping on/in the purses
    [​IMG]

12. I just got a royal off Ebay. Is it not the softest leather ever?!

Love all your pics! Beautiful!

13. lol yup he loves the purses!! :P he hasn't tried to eat them which surprises me since he ate all of my coach and dooney purses. but no he just sleeps on or in the purse. :shrugs: and yes my bed is from ikea. well the frame is. :smile:

14. it is!! :yes: im loving it.

15. and here's my miniature minkie pile. :wlae:

i just realized its red white and blue. in that order too. but they're so pretty. and each leather is different and gorgeous!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]