New Purse to Go in Alex

Jul 25, 2007
I know alot of people are interested in these lately, and I finally caved and got one too. My bags are always clean inside, but items are just tossed in. Now, tada! Organization! I was completely underwhelmed when I first opened this up, thought it was too small, not enough compartments, etc. Well I was totally wrong! Its perfect. More than enough compartments - I actually found out I need more stuff, lol! And the best part of all - for those of you with Alex, you know its kinda top heavy and flops over a bit. Well, Alex is standing at attention now! This is the tan PTG, large size, got it on ebay from an awesome seller who personally contacted me throughout the transaction. I couldnt be happier. Here's a link to the auction. She has all sizes and colors. Highly recommend the PTG and this seller!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260570242773&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Attachments

• ptg 001.JPG
    ptg 001.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 61
  • ptg 002.JPG
    ptg 002.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 70
  • ptg 003.JPG
    ptg 003.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 152
  • ptg 004.JPG
    ptg 004.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 99
How is the jumbo larger than the large? Is it higher, or just bigger all around? I wasnt sure which size to order myself, but this seems fine for this bag. I may need a jumbo for larger bags, tho.

OHHH cool thanks so much for the photos, I have been pondering all week which organizer to get for my Alex totes.....this is so helpful!
Your pixes are great....can you take a pix looking down into the bag with the organzier inside? I was thinking I might get the jumbo size one as its a bit taller! :smile:

I can move it for you, Donnalynn. Here's a crazy question for you...does yours turn over on its side?? I have that problem with this style sometimes in a bag that has a lot of depth, but I agree I like these organizers about the best of the ones I've tried!

That is so funny. I just purchased the purse to go from the same seller for the exact same purse. I also have the pink stitched patent Alex, which I love, but I couldn't stand the fact that it would fold over all the time. Now, I am just waiting for my purse to go to arrive - can't wait- it should be here Tuesday. I was a bit unsure about the size, but now that I have read your post, I am extremely excited. :yahoo:Thank you so much for your post!!!!!!

Yay! Another Purse To Go sold! Those purse organizers do wonders and the large fits in nearly every single one of my Coach bags perfectly. I never have to scrounge around for my cell phone. I just need to remember to put my keys somewhere in the PTG where I can find them. Haha!

Thanks for posting this donnalynn! I've been contemplating getting one or two because my bags are super messy.

What do you guys think would be the best sizes for the medium ergo tote and medium ergo hobo?

Thanks for posting your pictures- they convinced me that I need to buy a purse organizer. Things are always getting "lost" in my purses, so I think one of these PTGs would really help.

Thanks for moving this, baglady! I havent actually taken the bag out of the house yet with the ptg, so we'll see if it moves around inside today! Here is a shot of it inside the bag. I think I need a jumbo one too. Jumbo sounds SO big but I have a feeling these run small.

Attachments

• ptg 001.JPG
    ptg 001.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 94