New Purse Time! Help me choose!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one would you choose?? I need a good tote for work but something sort of neutral and fashionable as well. All around the same price. Thx in advance.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

wyu1229 and all7s like this.
  3. I like #3 the best! Pretty leather and color!

BlacTexas likes this.
  4. That’s the one I was leaning towards as well that electric blue is speaking to me lol

all7s likes this.
  5. Agreed - #3. :smile:

6. I would go for #2.
    Since you are looking for a bag that would serve you on a daily basis, go for a color that is easy to plan an outfit around.
    #3 is a true beauty in color, I fell in love with a blue bag as well. However, if you wear color, you might find it difficult to match.

P.S: Take a look at Zadig & Voltaire Candide bags.

jenjen1964 likes this.
  7. blue is beauty. #3 #GoForIt

8. All three are nice! The blue leather is stunning, the all brown bag looks like coated canvas (?) (it would sustain all wet weather), but to be honest, I really love the denim logo bag. I love the idea of denim and brown together, and denim seems to be less common. Just my two cents on the matter.

Update us as soon as you choose!!

BlacTexas likes this.
  9. upload_2019-8-1_0-5-58.jpeg
    I ended up with this beauty! I’m so in love! For the price I HAD to have it! If the blue is still available in a month I’m def getting it

all7s likes this.
  10. Gorgeous!!! High fives on a deal too!!! I love a structured purse, I think it will work great for you, love the bright color!

BlacTexas likes this.