New Purse Designer Writeup from Daily Candy

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1]What does everyone think about these very bold, yet so different bags? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1]Get Your Rocks Off[/SIZE][/FONT]
pixel.gif
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]At the end of the day, it’s really about the size of your rock.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]But it doesn’t have to be the one on your finger they’re talking about.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]The massive jewels on Malini Murjani’s belts and handbags are way more dramatic than a Harry Winston cushion cut. Made of exotic skins with intricate detailing, the accessories are pure luxury. Each piece features a large agate in standout colors like opal, black, and aqua on a pony or python background. The mix of textures makes each one extra special.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]Throw the Kiki bag in white, brown, or black over your shoulder to draw attention away from a bad hair day. Clutch the black, brown, or white pony Ukeme with python trim when you need to make a strong first impression. And rock the wide brown python belt with a ginormous stone on days when you’re pretty sure you’re too cool for school.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]It’s a truly modern way to make an impression.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]And let the world know you intend to rock on.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]Available by phone order (212-486-1169) or e-mail [email protected]. To see styles, go to malinimurjani.com. [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]

I am obviously far too 'uncool for school' as it's a thumbs down from me I'm afraid - it reminds me of those pythons in cartoons with jewels on their heads. . .then again, I reckon this designer would hate it if someone in their 30s who dresses classically and adores plain bags loved this number!

I don't like the snakeskin and exotic ones, much, the're too fussy looking for the designs (and I don't do non-by product skins, as I expect most of you know! :biggrin: ).

But, assuming it's not real pony skin ( :sad: ), I like the brown Kiki bag with the blue agate. :yes:

Very cavewoman chic! ;)