New Purse Designer Writeup from Daily Candy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1]What does everyone think about these very bold, yet so different bags? [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=+1]Get Your Rocks Off[/SIZE][/FONT] [​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]At the end of the day, it’s really about the size of your rock.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]But it doesn’t have to be the one on your finger they’re talking about.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]The massive jewels on Malini Murjani’s belts and handbags are way more dramatic than a Harry Winston cushion cut. Made of exotic skins with intricate detailing, the accessories are pure luxury. Each piece features a large agate in standout colors like opal, black, and aqua on a pony or python background. The mix of textures makes each one extra special.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]Throw the Kiki bag in white, brown, or black over your shoulder to draw attention away from a bad hair day. Clutch the black, brown, or white pony Ukeme with python trim when you need to make a strong first impression. And rock the wide brown python belt with a ginormous stone on days when you’re pretty sure you’re too cool for school.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]It’s a truly modern way to make an impression.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]And let the world know you intend to rock on.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]Available by phone order (212-486-1169) or e-mail info@malinim.com. To see styles, go to malinimurjani.com. [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif]
    [/FONT]

2. I am obviously far too 'uncool for school' as it's a thumbs down from me I'm afraid - it reminds me of those pythons in cartoons with jewels on their heads. . .then again, I reckon this designer would hate it if someone in their 30s who dresses classically and adores plain bags loved this number!

3. the design kinda too much for me :P

4. I love Daily Candy (a bunch of Indie designers will be in it soon - including me!) but when I saw today's e-mail I wasn't all that excited. They're ... ecclectic. :nuts:

5. I love the snakeskin totes!

6. Those bags are something else... very intricate

7. I don't like the snakeskin and exotic ones, much, the're too fussy looking for the designs (and I don't do non-by product skins, as I expect most of you know! :biggrin: ).

But, assuming it's not real pony skin ( :sad: ), I like the brown Kiki bag with the blue agate. :yes:

Very cavewoman chic! ;)

8. Too Busy...

9. I took a look at the site and the belts are pretty cool, but the bags look like they came from the lab of dr. frankenstein.

10. I like that one! It's unique and sleek looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice