New Purchases...

bootsky

Dec 21, 2006
So yesterday I made my way to Woodbury Commons and they did have some legacy pieces. I have wanted a white legacy bag for the longest and I fell in love when I saw this! They didn't have any white wallets this time, so I got this checkbook wallet because I have always wanted a bigger wallet for my checkbook. I fell in love.

I think I need to be banned because I got 4 new bags, 2 wallets, 2 wristlets and a keyfob in the month of December :Push: LOL. My addiction is getting worse! GAH! At least two of the bags & the keyfob were gifts LOL.

Here are pics...

Attachments

• DSCF6004x.jpg
    DSCF6004x.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF6005x.jpg
    DSCF6005x.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF6006x.jpg
    DSCF6006x.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF6007x.jpg
    DSCF6007x.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF6009x.jpg
    DSCF6009x.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 40
Great choice! I love the Legacy leather shoulder zip bag. It's one of my favorite bags. I've been "collecting" them in every color, hehe. It looks beautiful in white! :yes:

They had a nice selection of the white legacy when I was in Woodbury last week, congrats on scoring a beautiful bag! I bought that in black & whiskey there actually. Love the wallet too - enjoy your new goodies :tup:

Thanks, they actually had that bag in whiskey as well but they were all beat up a lot. I wasn't going to buy a bag with tons of scratches all over them. The black section was pretty picked dry. I am pretty happy, tho!

You're welcome! It's such a great little bag :yes:

I got the whiskey the day after Xmas & fortunately it was in good shape. And the black a few days before. But some of them were totally messed up - I wouldn't buy them no matter the discount!