New purchases with Pics! earrings, jumbos shoes

shmoo88

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
So the past month has been busy and I was just waiting to post, until I got most of my purchses....still waiting for some shoes but they are non Chanel, so here is the Chanel loot I stocked up on.

Navy Patent Jumbo...I just adore this purse, next to my blush patent medium they are a gorgeous team. $2395

DSC00655.jpg

Had to have these to match the jumbo...haha thats what I told darling BF. $550

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

I saw these earrings and fell totally in love with them and Had to have them. I love them because you can detach the dangling CCs, wear th Camellia plain, or just the dangling cc's for a more rocker look. $495

DSC00664.jpg

I decided to keep the gold les marais...she does look beautiful with my gold tops. $1795

DSC00635.jpg

Some steals I found on Ebay.

DSC00658.jpg

These didn't have a box got them for only $100!

DSC00660.jpg

And of course, the all to famous Nicole/Ashley Sunnies

DSC00671.jpg

Also bought some new dresses, that I'll post in the Non Chanel purchases. Ooh ignore all the candy in the background, darling bf went crazy at 50% off halloween purchases.

Still waiting for another pair of Chanel shoes from ebay, and my cambon flats! My sak's SA was able to locate them last week.... so excited. I'll post when they arrive!

What a fun haul! I am absolutely loving the Navy Patent Jumbo now. I'm so glad I scooped this up a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm wondering if I should have bought the matching flats too from Nordstrom. Hmmm... I normally don't wear flats, but these are just too cute. Congrats on all your purchases!

-Stephanie