New Purchases Today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well... I used my PCE today and bought a couple cute things..

Let me know if you approve!! Hahaha!

I have been eyeing this braclet forever and finally decided to buy it! LOVE the blue... :P

Attached Files:

2. ^^^So pretty! That braclet is too cute! And I reeeeally want that lipgloss keyfob, but at $58 it's a little too much for me:crybaby: I can only hope it makes it to the outlet.

3. Very cute! I saw both of those today when I went. I ended up using my PCE for the Bleecker Patent Leather Clutch. They had to order it. *sigh*

Anyway, congrats!

4. Pretty bracelet and cute lipgloss fob. I do approve of your purchases. Good job. :tup:

5. I love that bracelet! It is soooooo cute! Congrats!

6. Thanks so much! I was iffy about getting it esp. since Fall is upon us but Love it anyways and figure I could probably wear it year-round- just need the right outfit!

7. the bracelet is CUTE!!!

8. Congrats on the goodies! Okay, we need a poll or thread asking who went out and bought the lip gloss charm today because I keep seeing it from various ppl. Did I get it? ... guilty, as charged! :biggrin: :happydance:

9. we're keyfob twins! I just got home from buying the lipgloss charm. i noitced that bracelet in purple!!! It actually fit my wrist so you know what that means :graucho:! i love that blue!!

10. Purple??? I don't think I saw purple!!! I saw a light pink!?!?
    Maybe i"m colorblind!

Thanks .. I actually had to order the braclet so I'm excited to get it !!

11. Very cute purchases!

12. hmmm...maybe it was light pink...it looked purple though...i think they have it online too

13. At any rate, it's cute!!

14. Great purchases! Congrats!

15. Beautiful!