New Purchases 9/28

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
So FedEx just came, and I got my new stuff. I am totally taking back the large bleeker duffle. I do not like the style at all and it's VERY stiff. But I am very happy with everything else that came!!!!

Now I'm just waiting on my tattersall wristlet from macy's to arrive!!

:wlae:

92507044.jpg

92507045.jpg

92507046.jpg

92507047.jpg

92507048.jpg

I'll try to get some modeling pics up but i'm still in pj's and theres no way I'm meeting the camera just yet lol

It's not too big, i forgot I didn't get the large but it just doesn't feel right on the body and it's such an odd shape, and stiff as all heck, i felt like i was holding cardboard on my shoulder. ahhh well I should have followed my gut, i knew i really wouldn't like the bleecker collection. I'll find something at the store, I always do :smile: hence why I have such an addiction lol!!!

It's not too big, i forgot I didn't get the large but it just doesn't feel right on the body and it's such an odd shape, and stiff as all heck, i felt like i was holding cardboard on my shoulder. ahhh well I should have followed my gut, i knew i really wouldn't like the bleecker collection. I'll find something at the store, I always do :smile: hence why I have such an addiction lol!!!
SAME HERE!!! I bought the same duffle in the chocolate signature before it was released! At FIRST, I liked it....but after modelling it around my house for a week, I didnt like it AT ALL either!!!! In addition to everything you said about it, I found it to be VERY PLAIN, and not exciting at all!!!! I KNOW you will find something you love at the boutique!!! Keep us posted!!! Good luck and have fun shopping!!! ;)

Sorry you don't love your bleeker duffle...oh well you will find something else! I LOVE LOVE LOVE every thing else! That wallet is TDF! And all the accessories are adorable too!!!

Side note: you and bravorodrig, have the CUTEST puppies ever!!! :tender: